Warranty StatementTERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (FORMT&C-00-09012015), effective as of 9/1/2015.
- Seller expressly warrants for twenty (20) years from date of shipment that the goods manufactured or supplied pursuant to this order will be free from defects in material and workmanship under proper and normal use and service as applicable to Meramec Instrument Transformer DBCT and OBCT products (Tape Wound Bushing Type CT’s for use in air or oil). Meramec Instrument Transformer warrants all other product lines for the period of one (1) year from the date of shipment that the goods manufactured or supplied pursuant to this order will be free from defects in material and workmanship under proper and normal use and service. The aforementioned warranties shall be applicable to all products shipped on 09/01/2015 and thereafter. For specific product types please visit www.MeramecUSA.com.
- Seller’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair of, or at its option, the replacement of any defective goods, or parts thereof. Shipment of the defective goods must be made to Seller freight prepaid. No liability or expense for repairs outside Seller’s facilities will be assumed unless authorized by Seller in writing. Seller shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor for any expense or expenses beyond the actual cost of repair or replacement of goods under this warranty.
- Transformers exposed to lightning discharges, to come under this warranty, must be adequately protected in accordance with industry practices for providing such protection.
- This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability, suitability or fitness for a particular purpose. Seller hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties.
- Seller will not under any circumstances be liable for loss of Purchaser’s profits or business, or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss, liability or damage directly or indirectly from any defect in any goods or services of Purchaser, or from Seller’s failure to comply with any terms and conditions of this or any other agreement, or from any other cause whatsoever.
- Seller neither assumes nor authorizes any individual, body corporate or others, to assume for it any other or additional liability in connection with the sale of its goods, or parts thereof.